Travel Scholarship Award
The Travel scholarship promotes graduate and undergraduate academic development by funding student conference travel. Participants will be provided the opportunity to promote their work at a research conference. By applying for collaborative travel scholarship, students are funded along with a faculty mentor or peer scholar.
• Applicant must have an original research project or poster.
• Applicant must have a strong desire to promote academic development.
• Applicant must be a CSUDH grad or undergrad in good academic standing
• Faculty or Peer scholar must be affiliated with CSUDH.
• Applicant must provide confirmation of accepted proposal and invitation to present.
• Applicant’s request for funding must be submitted four to six weeks prior to conference. Travel Applications
take up to four to six weeks to process