Student Travel Scholarship Award
The Student Travel scholarship promotes graduate and undergraduate academic development by funding student conference travel. Participants will be provided the opportunity to promote their work at a research conference. By applying for the student travel scholarship, students are funded, up to $300 per applicant.
• Have an original research project or poster.
• Have a strong desire to promote academic development.
• Be a current CSUDH graduate or undergraduate student in good academic standing (alumni or students taking a semester off are not qualified)
• Provide confirmation of accepted proposal and invitation to present.
• Request for funding must be submitted four to six weeks prior to conference.
take up to four to six weeks to process
CSUDH students can apply for an individual Travel Scholarship by submitting the Individual Travel Scholarship form