Travel Scholarship Award
The Travel scholarship promotes graduate and undergraduate academic development by funding student conference travel. Participants will be provided the opportunity to promote their work at a research conference. By applying for collaborative travel scholarship, students are funded along with a faculty mentor or peer scholar, up to $300 per applicant.
• Have an original research project or poster.
• Have a strong desire to promote academic development.
• Be a CSUDH graduate or undergraduate student in good academic standing
• Faculty or Peer scholars must be affiliated with CSUDH.
• Provide confirmation of accepted proposal and invitation to present.
• Request for funding must be submitted four to six weeks prior to conference.
take up to four to six weeks to process