The PEGS Graduate Pathways Program prepares students to research potential graduate school programs, create admission essays, and develop professional documents required for the graduate school application process. The 4 week program exposes students to all areas of the graduate application and admissions process, while at the same time strengthening all necessary skills needed for success, as they matriculate into graduate education programs.
The 2019 Graduate Pathways Program will cover, the following tasks:
1) Selecting prospective graduate programs
· -Note: Pathways will not focus on GRE prep, since not all graduate programs require GRE and Pathways is a very short program
2) Learning how to contact & follow up with potential recommendation letter writers
3) Creating or updating a resume & CV (curriculum vitea) for applications
4) Writing a Statement of Purpose and Personal Statement